She actually wasn't very good at getting the glasses on, so I had to help. She kept on trying though. I think it is amazing how they watch our daily actions and then try to copy our actions. Its just like when I get on the computer and she comes over and tries to "type" as well. Of course I don't know how much of that is because she wants to do what Mommy is doing or how much is because she doesn't like the fact that I'm spending her precious time doing it. Of course that is why I do what I can while she is sleeping , like right now. Of course it's not just me she likes to bug. When Daddy gets on the computer when he comes home, she likes to bug home. On this special night we were trying to keep her happy by giving her one of Daddy's extra mouse's, of course instead she wanted both of them.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Sunglasses anyone?
Well, it has been awhile since I posted anything interesting, so I will start with where I left off. I want to post some videos, but I have to get them to work on my computer first, so those post will be coming soon.



So, the other day Kiera found my sunglasses. She likes to get into anything that isn't hers, her things aren't nearly as interesting. She looked so cute wearing my sunglasses I just had to take some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment