Friday, October 10, 2008

Someone's A YEAR OLD!!!!!!!!!

Well, I am a little late with this post, but yes, my Baby Girl has turned 1. It was an enjoyable day. We actually celebrated it on Sunday after Conference, since Grandma Mullis was leaving to go help Shaun and Melanie with the new baby. Saturday night we went over to Grandma's house and I got to decorate my first cake.
I thought I did pretty good if I do say so myself. I did enjoy it believe it or not, maybe someday I will be able to do a little bit more with it. Anyway, so Grandma got her plenty of gifts, the main gifts I gave were clothes. Exciting birthday huh? I did get her a CD that goes through her ABC's....hopefully she likes it. Now Grandma on the other hand....got her quite a bit. She got clothes, shoes, and her favorite toy, a new princess ride toy. It makes all sort of noises, everything you press makes some kind sound. I don't know why Grandparents find it so much fun to get loud noisy toys for the Grandchildren. Of course I can't be to mad, sense anything that will occupy her time means I have at least some time to get things done. Later we had the cake. Kiera slowly took a couple of bites, and then stopped eating it as she saw Daddy getting into some Ice Cream!!! At which point she refused to have anymore cake without some of Daddy's Ice Cream. I love this picture of her eating the cake...the look on her face is priceless. She seems so uninterested in it. Then the last pictures are just pictures you have to get on the first birthday. Jason and I with our beautiful daugher and then one with the Grandparents.

4 comments:

Sommer said...

I can't believe Kiera is a year old, crazy! That is so funny that she wouldn't really eat the cake, how funny!

Sarah Igloo said...

Awww she is so cute!! I can't believe it has been a year already! Time sure flys when you are having fun!

Amy said...

I can't believe you have a 1-year old daughter! She is so cute. And it looks like your parents have so much fun with her :) Oh and yes How I met your Mother is awesome! Your brother got me hooked on it :) I miss that kid. Anyway your family is adorable Jen!

Dallin and Megan Dyer said...

jennifer! You're baby is beautiful! I love all the pictures of her! This is also my way of telling you I have a blog! What a great way to stay connected.