Friday, October 10, 2008
First Trip to the Park
So I have been dedicated to going on a daily walk everday for about two months now. (Go me, right :0) ) Well, walking the same path every day gets really boring, so I've started to try different paths. Well on one of these walks we found a park. This was really cool c
onsidering that the other parks I know about are not within walking distance. So I took Kiera and she got her first Swing ride. She also enjoyed walking around and the equipment. I even helped her slide down one of the slide a couple of times. Of course there were bugs all over it. I'm going to assume it was due to the time of year, so we will give it a try come spring again. Kiera didn't mind, but it bugged me. I HATE bugs. I didn't use to so much, but lately I seem to be bothered by them even more so that usual. She seemed to enjoy the experience and we look forward to many more trips to the park!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww!!! That is so cute that she has to have the cover in front of her so she can look back at you!! I want a baby! :)
Post a Comment