Kiera took the next four pictures, she's getting pretty good!
Saturday we celebrated Halloween and got all dressed up. There was a trunk or treat at our church, unfortunately it was raining so they moved it all inside. The church was packed, but the kids didn't mind, they still got their candy. We then ate dinner and then went up to my Mom and Dad's place to trick or treat. The kids had a lot of fun. Kiera went as a witch and Rylan was a Tiger.
Rylan was done with taking pictures, can you tell?
Here are some pictures of them in the car after the trunk or treat on our way to get dinner. Rylan was already getting into his chocolate and Kiera was tired of Mom taking pictures...then again she fell asleep in the car...so I think she was just tired period.
Then it was up to Grandma and Grandpa's house. We took some pictures then headed home where we stopped by Smith's to get ice cream and a movie. The kids and I were bored so I started to take some more pictures...maybe I was a little crazy with the picture taking. :0)
You can see the chocolate that Rylan is eating
1 comment:
How did I miss this post? I was just thinking about how you haven't blogged in forever so I checked your blog and here was this post. Your kids are adorable Jen!!! They are getting so big and just cuter and cuter every time I see a picture of them if that's even possible! I love your blog background too. I hope you're having a good Christmas season. Love you!
Post a Comment