So, last Saturday we all got up and put on our BYU game day attire and was headed out to show it off at Sam's Club when I get a phone call. It was from my parents, they had two extra tickets to go to the BYU game, and my Dad would be able to pick us up in about 20 min. So we jumped at the chance and started working out what Kiera and I would need in order to go to the game. It was cold and I didn't want Kiera to use her nice new Jacket at the game, so we got in our car and went to Walgreen's so that she could show up in true BYU fan attire. We got her a sweatshirt and some stickers to put on her face. We got back to our house just in time to find my Dad waiting for us and for it to start raining. Kiera and I loaded up and headed up to my parents to pick up my Mom. There we got some blankets and ponchos. Luckily the rain only lasted a few minutes into the First Quarter. Here is a picture of Kiera in her big green poncho ( from back in the day. It is a Carroll High School Band poncho, oh the good 'ol days).



Once it stopped raining we got the poncho off Kiera, it warmed up, and she started to have a little more fun. She was able to dance to the music and watch the game. We even got to go get hot chocolate together. Over all I think she enjoyed the experience and I guess you could say that Jason and I are doing a good job and brain washing our children. Kiera already cheers them on, "BYU, BYU, GOOOOOO COUGARS" and gets excited about her BYU shirt and sweatshirt.
Well here she is once she got the Poncho off:
Me with my girl
Kiera with Grandma and Grandpa Mullis
No comments:
Post a Comment