Due to the busy schedules of Jason's and my brother's wedding, we didn't get a Christmas Tree till two weeks before Christmas. Needless to say, I am excited for next year when Jason is NOT in school and we get into the Christmas a lot quicker. It is fun having the house all decorated and making it special for the kids. This year both kids really got into helping decorate the tree...unfortunately they also had fun undecorating the tree. At one point Rylan even decided that it would be fun to play drums. It consisted of using a screw driver as a drum stick and one of the ornaments as the drum...you can imagine how this worked out. I was just coming out of the bathroom and was two seconds too late to stop it from happening. Such is life though right? It only took about two days until the bottom half of the Christmas tree was empty. We love having kids!
 |
| Look Mommy, I'm helping! |
1 comment:
Ah yes well do I remember when the boys were in that stage. So annoying! I remember one time when they took all tuhe ribbon off the tree. I would get so mad. Now I think it's funny but I'm sure next year when Austin is doing that I won't find it so funny.
Post a Comment