Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Birthday Parties

We first got to celebrate Rylan's birthday with the Payne side of the family, his grandparents made him a cake and got some presents.  He enjoyed the cake a lot.  He has enjoyed some of the presents as well, but it is hard when your bigger sister continues to take them away....

Then the next Sunday we celebrated Rylan's birthday with the Mullis side of the family.  My cousins Jeff and Marianne came up with their spouses and dinner and stuck around for cake.  It was nice to see them though I didn't get to talk to them much until dinner.  Before dinner I was busy with this:

Rylan enjoyed the cake, but liked the ice cream more I think. It was a great day and we are so happy for our little boy and the enjoyment he brings to our lives.

2 comments:

Sommer said...

Those pictures were really cute. He sure is a cutie Jen. I can't wait to meet him, and I can't believe he is one already! yeesh where does the time go!

Rosemary said...

Happy birthday Rylan! Thanks for inviting my kids :)