Thursday, July 15, 2010

Water Park Fun

So, on June 27th I packed up my kids and headed to Boise, ID with my mom and sisters.  We were getting ready to all meet up there for a family reunion and decided to go up a bit early.  On Monday we went to there water park there in Boise. My mom took care of Rylan and I got to with Kiera and my sisters.  It was a  lot of fun and Kiera had a blast.  Sometimes I think she could live in the water, she loves to play in it so much!  She was going down slides all over the place.  I had forgotten her floaty, so when we went to the lazy river and small wade pool, I was trying to hold on tight, but all she wanted to do was go swimming on her own. Sometimes I think she is fearless.  Anyway, here are the few pictures I took.

You might notice Kiera in the tube...she was so tiny she couldn't stay up on it, all that was sticking it was her legs and the top of her head...but she loved it!

1 comment:

Sommer said...

That water park looks like so much fun!