Kiera and Rylan really enjoyed hanging out with their grandparents. They have a nice front porch with a nice sized front lawn. We would sit out on the porch talking and let the kids run around, they loved it. Kiera found that Grandma and Grandpa had bubbles laying around and spent the weekend making sure they didn't have any left. I didn't get any pictures of those, but I did get some pictures of them playing inside with the giant frog. Rylan was playing with his Daddy first...
Then Kiera had to come and interrupt and take over...
This is what resulted...
Saturday we took the kids to the park, they always enjoy that. There were slides and swings, and tunnels oh my.
Saturday night Jason and I got to go on a date, he took me putt putting and the rest of the family went bowling. Kiera even got to bowl, I heard she had a blast, but again, sorry no pictures. Sunday we enjoyed another quiet day with family and games and birthday cake....I leave the birthday cake for another post soon to come.
1 comment:
Glad you guys had fun. What a cute family you guys are. I love Kiera's little dress and hair in french braids. So cute!
Post a Comment