Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas 2009

Here are some pictures of when we decorated the tree. Kiera had so much helping us set up the tree. It is so much to watch her get more involved and enjoying everything so much more. We actually lost one of the bead strands because she started to play with and ran away with it. So it never made it on the tree. I think it still turned out okay. The tree was really nice and full...just a little slanted....





Christmas was great this year with our two kids. Kiera has really gotten into Santa Clause this year. Whenever she see's him she says "SANTA!" its really cute. This has been the first year we have been able to really put the hype on Christmas because she understands more of what is going on. This year we did celebrate Christmas a little early since we were going to Las Vegas with my family. So Sunday morning before Christmas WE had Christmas, Santa came and everything. Sunday morning we waited for Kiera to wake up, then we woke Rylan up and we had Christmas. I have the video's below of the morning along with some pictures. Unfortunately though the video's are re-do's. While I was changing Rylan's diaper and Jason was going to the bathroom, Kiera decided to sneak downstairs. Suddenly I hear "BALLS" for downstairs. Of course she was excited about Rylan's gift from Santa that was a train that had balls that went with it. Kiera actually got a bike that runs on a battery. She likes it, but I'm sure she is going to like it a bunch more once we can take it outside and let her go. It was a fun morning and it was great to finally have out own Christmas, even if we did have it a little early. We just wanted to start having some of our own Christmas traditions.

On these pictures below Rylan got into a Graham Cracker and you can see all over his face. The pictures are just so cute!

Here are some videos of the morning:

Christmas in Vegas coming soon!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the pics and videos! Looks like you had a fun Christmas!

Sommer said...

Very cute pictures and especially the videos. I can't beleive how long kiera's hair is now. I love it!