So we finally made it to temple square to see the lights. It was beatiful. They had nativity scenese and all kinds of lights. It was a cold night, but both Kiera and Rylan did a great job. They loved looking at all the lights. The only time I heard anything out of either one of them was when we were waiting at the big nativty scene for them to tell the story. Here are some of the pictures we took.
I love temple square during Christmas. It is seriously beautiful. I'm glad you had fun. Thank you so much for my book by the way. I have already read it and had one of my friends read it as well.
1 comment:
I love temple square during Christmas. It is seriously beautiful. I'm glad you had fun. Thank you so much for my book by the way. I have already read it and had one of my friends read it as well.
Post a Comment