Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

Well, this year Thanksgiving was a blast! We had so much family in town. My Aunt Rosie and Uncle Tom came with their family from Virginia. I also had my family from Boise come down, Uncle Norman and Aunt Bonnie, Uncle Ray and Aunt Charlotte, and my cousin Amber and her husband Mike. My brother came up from Arizona with his girlfriend Jodi and my cousin Jenae. We had more cousins from other locations as well, like Jeff and Marianne, Tommy and Shayna, Peter and Jen. Then on Friday we had even more family in town from my Uncle Nephi and Aunt Rubbie's family: Cassie, Christy, and Fawn with some of their kids.
We had a great time hanging out and catching up. The dinner was Fantastic!!! I'm so lucky to have such great cooks in my family.


We got to go out to some Black Friday Shopping...what a way to spend your birthday, crowds, traffic, and nosiy babbies. Then I got to spend some time with my brother Jason and Eric and Eric's girlfriend Miranda ( no idea how to spell her name). It was nice to spend quality time with my brothers, I don't get to very often.


We also got together and enjoyed watching the BYU vs. Utah game on Sat. My cousin Jeff is on the team. I got to go for my birthday and what a game it was! We won..in over time! Of course I was unfortunate in the fact that my husband and I had to leave early because my baby wasn't eating anything! The sacrifices we make for our children!

No comments: