Monday, December 28, 2009

Ryan's Homecoming!!

Well, finally after two long years my brother is home from his mission. He got home on December 10. His plan was due to arrive at about 8:30 so we all headed up to wait for him at the airport, and yes, I was one of those people holding up signs for my missionary in Salt Lake City. I swore I would never be one of those people, and here I was doing just that. So we waited for what felt like forever. Kiera passed the time by playing with her Uncle Eric. She had him laying on the floor, and whenever he tried to get up, she would push back down. It was great. And finally Ryan came down the escalator and we all screamed, there were hugs, some crying, and tons of excitement. We are so happy to have Ryan home.
If I can get the time I will put the video of Ryan coming home, but for now...enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I swear he just left. Crazy. If you went to the airport with signs the you are turning into a Utard. Next you know you are going to be hiking the Y and making Jello with fruit in it.