Saturday, December 5, 2009

6 Months

Well Rylan has made it to 6 months. His face got a really bad rash after his allergic reaction. His body cleared up but we had to take him back to the doctor for the rash on his face, where we got two different creams and have been getting the chance to apply them what seems like constantly. Other than that he is almost sitting up, moving around pretty good. He is making his way across the floor my rolling around. I believe we may finally have him sleeping through the night!!! This is one of my favorite milestones. Though I will say that since we have two kids now, just because one choose to sleep through the night, the other one has different thoughts..and then wakes up the other one. Such fun, and I do so value my sleep :) What else, he is starting to eat his cereal better....Rylan is also starting to love his bath time. He has now started to play in the bath tub quite a bit. He learned that he can roll over in the water ( which of course means the water has to be at a really low level and Rylan closly watched.) When I try to roll him back over he screams at me. He is so big, and when he is happy, he has a wonderful smile, and when he is mad.....well lets just say he is his mother's son. We are so lucky to have him in our life.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

he is getting so big!!! but of course he is so cute! how is the new house coming??? I am so ready for the next stage of life to be on its way. Like finding a job and a permanent place to live. I don't like being in Limbo... but we are enjoying life, but just ready for the next stage... I am sure you can appreciate that!