Tuesday, August 4, 2009

An overveiw of the last few weeks...

Kiera just looked so cute in this beanie!
I looked over and she had stolen my scriptures and was "reading." Such good habits and such a young age...not sure who she takes after.....

While moving we had boxes out all over the place...Kiera enjoyed climbing into them. She would fill the boxes up with toys and books..and of course her blanket, then she would climb in after them. The boxes were just more toys to her.


The last night in Jasper was spent at the theatre play. My sister was in it, they did High School Musical and Kristyn was a cheerleader. She did such a good job, it was a joy to see her. Kiera did pretty good through the whole thing. She really liked the songs, she would dance around. Kristyn said at one point while the Basketball players were on stage with their basketballs she heard Kiera say "Ball" she thought it was cute, I felt bad though, I don't know how many other people thought it was cute... :0)


Then I reach my new home, at least until we can get into our own place. One of the first things I see is this dear while eating breakfast...


We are excited to be here in Utah, though the kids are taking a while to get use to it. The 2 hour time difference is not easy. We are mostly happy just to be back together as a family. The kids and I have missed Jason and Jason keeps telling me how much he missed us.

2 comments:

Sommer said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are safe and settled in Utah with your family. I bet it's a relief to have all that behind you now.

Anonymous said...

I bet it is great to be all together again!