Looking back over the last four years in some ways it seems longer and in other ways it seems like just yesterday. How lucky we are to be together! Jason is an amazing husband, I'm so blessed to have found a man that loves me the way he does. He is hardworking, caring, intelligent, and fun to be around. He is always willing to help out with dishes or go pick something up at the store. He even knows when I really need someone to talk to and will stay up late to talk to me even though he is tired and has work early the next day. He loves his family so much, and he is a great daddy. His kids love him so much. At church the other day Kiera was brought to us during sunday school for a diaper change. She saw Jason and yells out Daddy and starts trying to run to him, it was so cute! So four years and two kids later, here we are!
Monday, August 10, 2009
4 Years!
Jason and I celebrated 4 Years of marriage on the 6th of August. I would have done this post earlier, but I kept trying to get an updated picture of Jason and I....I'm giving up.
Looking back over the last four years in some ways it seems longer and in other ways it seems like just yesterday. How lucky we are to be together! Jason is an amazing husband, I'm so blessed to have found a man that loves me the way he does. He is hardworking, caring, intelligent, and fun to be around. He is always willing to help out with dishes or go pick something up at the store. He even knows when I really need someone to talk to and will stay up late to talk to me even though he is tired and has work early the next day. He loves his family so much, and he is a great daddy. His kids love him so much. At church the other day Kiera was brought to us during sunday school for a diaper change. She saw Jason and yells out Daddy and starts trying to run to him, it was so cute! So four years and two kids later, here we are!

Looking back over the last four years in some ways it seems longer and in other ways it seems like just yesterday. How lucky we are to be together! Jason is an amazing husband, I'm so blessed to have found a man that loves me the way he does. He is hardworking, caring, intelligent, and fun to be around. He is always willing to help out with dishes or go pick something up at the store. He even knows when I really need someone to talk to and will stay up late to talk to me even though he is tired and has work early the next day. He loves his family so much, and he is a great daddy. His kids love him so much. At church the other day Kiera was brought to us during sunday school for a diaper change. She saw Jason and yells out Daddy and starts trying to run to him, it was so cute! So four years and two kids later, here we are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats on 4!! And to think, I was your roommate when you guys met:) You two make a GREAT couple, and your kids are darling too. See you soon!!
Congrats on 4 years! It will be good to have you closer, hope we will be able to see you more. Your new little one is so cute, love keeping up!
Man time goes by so fast!!! It's so hard to believe you have two kids, man life is good. You and Jason are the most perfect couple ever and I look up to you both so much!
Post a Comment