Thursday, April 2, 2009

I got it Done!

I just wanted to post a picture of my cross stich that I have been working on forever! I started this like back before Jason and I got married...and then I put it away for a very long time. I was looking through my cross stich stuff when I found and decided to finish it. It was fun...and took a long time, I love to see the finished product at then end...it makes it all worth it.

1 comment:

Sommer said...

wow that is gorgeous!!!!!!! I love it! I hope you frame it and hang it up somewhere in your house! Well I have to talk to you about coming and visiting you, I still want to and am planning too, however, Ben just started a new job on March 23 so it is very likely that he won't be able to take any time off to come too, what do you think? Do you still want me to come with the boys this month (probably towards the end)or do you want to wait a few months so Ben can come too? It's up to you,I don't really mind either way just let me know!