Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter!

So this Easter was Kiera second, but this year she actually understood that the eggs she found had something special in them. She did really good when we first showed the egg, she picked it up and then went on to get more. She picked up about 5, then started to shake the egg. She found that there was something inside. At this point she sat down and opened her egg, found a Reese's in it and continued to then eat the candy. She then found another egg, and opened it. We tried to encourage her as much as possible to look for all the eggs, but we had to stop early, because of course, there is only so much candy you can give a little girl early in the morning, specially before church. Here are some pictures of the whole thing....

1 comment:

Sommer said...

lol what a funny, smart girl!!!!! By the way I got your message on facebook and am still waiting for an answer from Ben as to if I can come by myself with the boys (since he can't get off work because of his new job). I'll ask him again and try to get a definite answer by Saturday. I'm hoping to be able to come the last week of April if that works for you. I'll keep you posted!