Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring and Playing in Dirt

Why is it the kids love playing in dirt?? Spring has arrived and with it, I have a little girl who would gladly spend every waking moment outside. Fortunately I have this wonderful thing called a screened in porch, which means I can let her play in it and I know where she is. She gets to be outside, and I don't have to worry about her running into the road or something. As we speak I am at the kitchen table typing this post and she is out in the screened in porch. While, one of my first experiences with doing this, I discovered that I needed to move my flower pots out of her reach. There are no flowers in any of them, but plenty of dirt. This is what I found...she was having so much fun, but boy did she make a mess!!!



2 comments:

Sommer said...

wow she is really growing up, she is beautiufl!

Dallin and Megan Dyer said...

I'm like your daughter! As soon as it warms up I spend as much time as possible outside! She is adorable!