Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Don't take you eyes off Rylan....

So, I'm a little behind in posts, but I couldn't let this one be passed.  Right before Thanksgiving Jason and I decided to re-tile our bathroom.  I job that is pretty much done except for the the finishing touches at this point. Unfortunately between me being pregnant and Jason' busy schedule hasn't got done yet.  But I digress.  So we are upstairs working on grouting the tile, well Dustin and I are.  Jason decided to get sick after pulling up the old tile and laying the new.  So he was in basement sleeping.  So my kids are off playing and being good...or so I thought.  Rylan comes upstairs looking like this...


So, I run downstairs to see what in the world he has gotten into this time.  Since a couple days earlier it was pudding mixes.  This is what I found in my kitchen...


Yes, that is a whole things of Cocoa out on my kitchen counter.  Needless to say, when you think Rylan is playing nicely...very rarely is he not getting into something he isn't suppose to be.  It can be quite difficult to get things done during the day sometimes...this little rascal sure keeps us busy! 

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

oh dear! That must have been fun to clean up! :(

Sommer said...

Oh my word I seriously would have cried! But man he is adorable even covered in chocolate.