Jason and I decided to go ahead and celebrate Christmas Morning at our house a couple days early. We did this so that we could enjoy our celebrations for Christmas Morning our way, then pack up and go to Grandma and Grandpa's house. So here is the Our Christmas:
First we had the kids open there one present the night before. Here are some pictures of them opening their presents.
Kiera got a pony set and Rylan got a bunch of Dragons. Pretty cool.
Then we put them to bed and waiting for the next morning. They slept in to their usual time. I don't know if the they completely grasp everything yet. They get the toys and opening them up. Kiera understands Santa is special and brings presents...but I haven't gotten them to get overly excited for Christmas morning yet. Which you can kind of see in the following video.
When they came down the stairs they were excited to see their toys. Even in this video you can see. It's not like the come running down stairs and straight for the toys that they got...they stand around looking at it for awhile. I think Rylan was quicker to enjoy his toy with Daddy's help, but Kiera has to take it all in I guess. I can promise you that both the Barbie Camper and the car garage has gotten plenty of use though...
Then we opened up the other presents. I think overall they did quite well....Daddy likes to spoil his kids. I have a hard time keeping in a budget. Some of the presents are also from Great Grandma and Grandpa from my Mom's side. We had fun and the toys have been played with.
We then went up to my parents and enjoyed the rest of Christmas with them. As a special family outing we went bowling, had pizza, and got to play laser tag. It was a fun evening with the family. I did get a few pictures of that, though they are not very good....
| The bowling alley had a VIP room for group packages...it included a cartoon playing for the kids. |
| We had to keep a close eye on the kids, Rylan got way to close to where the balls come out...just doesn't listen well. |
| Bad picture, but this is my brother Eric. |
| My brother Jason doing what he does best, picking on me. |
| Jodi waiting to bowl her next shot. |
No comments:
Post a Comment