Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A 3rd

So, I've been holding off on this post.  I am absolutely excited for the news, but so scared to tell it.  I just worry that I'm going to announce this news and a week later have to post something else...but I  figure that at 13 1/2 weeks, I'm just about as safe as I'll ever be.  That's right, the Payne family is going to add another little one to their family. In other words... I'M PREGNANT!! 

Right before Kiera's birthday we had another wonderful present...a positive pregnancy test.
I say another, because 3 years ago, we had the same news on her birthday.  Rylan was due June 11 and this one is due June 13.  So there will be almost exactly 3 years difference. 

As I said earlier, we are so excited for this baby and pray that everything continues to go well and that we get a healthy baby come June.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HOOORAYYYYY!

Rosemary said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you that is great news.

Bell Family said...

Congrats! Hope you are feeling well :)

Sommer said...

Yay Jen!! I had a feeling you were! Very very exciting.