Friday, April 8, 2011
Been A While....
It has been a while since I've written, so I'm just writing to let everyone know I'm still around. The last month or so have been crazy, fun, and hard. Rylan ended up with another head injury and got staples in his forehead at the beginning of March. My back was hurting so I was as quick as I normally am and Rylan went running away from on the bed. He got to close to the edge and went flying off and into the corner of my hope chest. The cut was nasty and scary, you could see his skull. I didn't know that at the time but that's what the doctor told me when we got there. I was completely freaking out, worried for my son and feeling like the worst mom ever. Fortunately Rylan is doing good and there is only a pink scar left. Hopefully it will heal more. The kids are doing really good and I will have updated pictures of them soon. I'm really not sure of what else to share at the moment. Just know that the Payne family is doing good and looking forward to the end of Jason's last semester of his Masters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are not a bad momma, you just have a very active little boy. Boys just play harder then girls. How exciting about Jason graduating in May. What an accomplishment. Maybe you should celebrate by taking a vacation to oh say Maryland ;) Miss you and love you tons!!!
Post a Comment