Monday, February 7, 2011

Staples

So Thursday night I was downstairs watching Vampire Dairies with my sister and Jason was in charge of the kids.  About 8 he comes down and informs me that I need to come here.  So I get upstairs and I discover that Rylan is bleeding in the back of his head.  Jason was playing with the kids in our bedroom on the bed and Rylan fell off the bed.  He hit our night stand and ended up with a gash about 1/2 an inch long.  So we got to go to the hospital and Rylan got to get three staples in the back of his head.  He only needed two, but he ended up getting three due to the staple gun having a malfunction. He is doing well, in fact just before we went to the hospital he was climbing up on furniture again. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with this little boy.  He is keeping us on our toes.

1 comment:

Sommer said...

Wow I've never even heard of staples as stitches. That's crazy! Rylan sounds like such a brave boy. You are now officially the mother of a boy...even more then i am because we have yet to do stitches with the boys.