Well the Monday before I went to Idaho Falls, I woke up with a very severe pain in my upper stomach area. Jason stayed home because he feared the kids well being with my curled up on the floor in pain. We went to the doctor and got bloods tests and waited. By the time I got home, the pain was gone. I went on with my day, did laundry, cleaned, and took care of kids. I got the blood test results on Wednesday and was told everything looked okay except for some extra white bloods cells. So we went to Idaho Falls and had a great weekend. Monday morning though I woke up with pain again. I tried to ignore it so I went to the Chiropractor, and then was at Target with my mom when the pain hit its peak. My mom drove me home and I called the doctor again. This time I was sent to the hospital to have an ultrasound, and sure enough I had Gallstones and would need to get my Gallbladder taken out. So Friday, Feb 12 I went into surgery and then spent the next 8 days or so with my parents so my mom could take care of me. Rylan stayed with me and Kiera stayed with her Dad and Aunt, unless both were working and then she came over to my Mom's house as well. So Valentines Day this year was pretty blah, I think I saw Jason for about three hours on the day itself. Jason had gotten me flowers a few weeks ago though, and I still got flowers from my loving Dad. The pictures are taken a few days after I got them, so they are started to look kind of bad, but you get the idea. I had six roses, not sure where the sixth went.... and Kiera got a rose again from her Grandfather. She was very excited to get it. As far as recovery of the surgery goes, things are back to normal and I'm feeling pretty good. Very happy to know I won't have to go through that pain anymore!

Kiera's RoseWell, Rylan also turned 8 months in February, and is now crawling and getting in to everything. We are excited for this believe it or not, because now is more likely to be happy and isn't quite as clingy. I can tolerate a little extra mess. ( though well talk again in a couple of months :0) ) He is also pulling himself up and standing and walking along things. He actually loves to be standing up next to something.
Here are some pictures of Kiera as well. The video is her singing Popcorn Popping.
2 comments:
Cute smiles! They are sure growing! I love that you all got flowers! That is so cute!
Love the pictures and the videos! So sorry to hear about your gallbladder misbehaving though :-(
Post a Comment