Can I just say that I love my two little ones! Yes they are a handful, and specially at 3:00 in the morning as I listen to Rylan cry I sometimes ask myself WHY!!! But then I hold him in my arms and he is happy and content or he smiles and my heart melts. With Kiera it is the same..she is such a handful, in to everything. The other day I walked in on her playing with Rylan, she was putting Desitin all over him, what a mess! I would have taken a picture, but due to the fact that it was on his face and close to eyes and mouth I was more worried about getting it off him. But then she smiles at you and says sorry, or I love you, and tries to kiss you and how can you stay mad for long at the girl? She has a contagious smile and seems to be forever happy. Yes, she does get grumpy sometimes and sad, but for the most time she is just a happy child. Even when she gets sick and is throwing up all through the night, the next morning she is feeling better and talking nonstop about how she threw up smile on her face the whole time.
Anyway, here are some pictures I took of us on the stairs. Rylan has figured out climbing up, so I took pictures to document and of course Kiera wanted in on the action. I'm trying hard to find time each day to turn the TV off, put chores aside and just play and enjoy my kids. With the move and holidays it has seemed way to easy to just let them watch TV or play on their own. I do love them though!
Here is Kiera throwing a fit to get her picture taken

Don't you love her hair here? This is what happens when Mommy does her hair and then she sleeps on it.

Here Kiera is trying to help mommy put the shelves together. She loves to help!


1 comment:
I love Rylan's cute little outfit. They are getting so big and Kiera's hair is getting so long. I love it! Where did her blond hair come from? I can't wait to see you all this summer.
Post a Comment