Thursday, July 9, 2009

My new worst enemy

So, with Jason gone, I have had to learn how to...cut the grass. I have decided that mowing, isn't the worst thing in the world. Not my favorite thing in the world, but I can do it. Now, this on the other hand, I don't like.

Yes, the weed-eater is my new worst enemy. I don't like it, and it doesn't like me. In fact if I didn't know better I would think it was out to get me yesterday. I was just happy to get the edging done and not get hurt. The cord on the weed-eater broke I don't know how many times (which shows how much I stink). At the end I just didn't care anymore, I got the worst parts done, and I didn't feel like fixing the stupid cord again, so I just put it up. Can I just say that I will be happy when I have my husband back to this stuff!

2 comments:

Sommer said...

lol, Ben tried to teach me once about a month ago....let's just say I ended up throwing downt he googles and storming in the house =)

Rachel said...

You're hilarious Jen!