Saturday, July 4, 2009

1 Month and Happy July 4th!

Well today marks Rylan's being with us for 1 month! I hope everyone had a very happy 4th of July. We had a good day, though our plans of playing at the park were changed due to rain..of all days, urgh! It was a good day still, and most importantly is the reason we are celebrating it. I am so grateful to live here and for the people who fight to help us keep our freedoms. We are all so truly blessed.

And on other news, Rylan is 1 month old. Time has flown by! I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to be a mom to these two wonderful children. I look at them and I'm just overwhelmed. Rylan is growing so quickly, it just amazes me. He is starting to be awake a little more often and is keeping me on my toes. Specially watching Kiera and making sure she doesn't hurt him by accident. She wants to help so badly. When he cries she wants to help take care of him and tries to hold him. She loves to kiss and hug him. I have to make sure I'm watching though, the other day he was sleeping in his bed and I was working in the kitchen. Kiera was playing in the living room, all of a sudden I hear Rylan, and Kiera isn't in the living room anymore, I walk into my bedroom and Kiera has climbed into the Rylan's bed! Well, here pictures that we took today, enjoy!

2 comments:

Dallin and Megan Dyer said...

So cute! I love the patriotic outfits!

Sommer said...

Jen, you seriously look beautiful! What dear kids you have too. Glad to hear you're doing good!