So for some reason Kiera believes that either before she falls asleep or when she gets up she has to take everything that she can find on her changing table and bring it into her crib with her. I've gotten accustomed to trying to remember to move everything out of her reach so that this doesn't happen. But she has started to get in the drawer now as well, and I just don't always remember. Well, I didn't remember when I put her down for her nap today, I obviously wasn't quick enough in getting her up after she woke up. When I went in to get her, this is what I found.
She had gotten into the Vaseline and it was all over everything!!! Of course you have to get pictures of it all, I couldn't get her to smile much, but you can at least see how much mess was made. Live and learn I guess....


3 comments:
Oh no! I so feel for you. Leah is always making such messes right now too.
aww man that sucks!! That is such a huge mess, I probably would have been laughing and crying at the same time. She sure is a cutie though!
I have SO been there! My girls did that exact same thing! Man- what do we even have the sticky gooey stuff in there for? It can't we worth it!
Post a Comment