We were lucky enough to have an old friend come to visit us a couple of weeks ago. Sommer, my old roommate/neighbor from college came to visit me with her two kids. She has adorable boys, one is close to Kiera's age, just a little older. And she just followed him around all week. I'm sure he was getting annoyed with her. She was wanting to give him hugs and kisses all the time. So starts the whole process of teaching my baby girl that you can love to much and that people need their space. How you teach a 19 month year old that, not sure. We will be dealing with it a lot though I'm sure once she has a little baby brother, hopefully she will catch on quickly. :0) Her other son is over a year older than her, and they didn't get along much, the kept butting heads.
Well Thank-you Sommer for braving the long drive by yourself with two little boys. We had an awesome time with you!! It was great catching up and remembering. Here are a few pictures that I got, I didn't hardly any, shows how bad I am at remembering to take pictures....

Here is Nathan, he was the one that Kiera followed around.

Kiera was trying to sit on the piano seat with Nathan.

One of the many kisses Nathan received.
1 comment:
lol we sure miss you guys tons already!!!!
Post a Comment