Friday, May 22, 2009
Park Fun
So last weekend we went to the park a couple of times. First we went with Kiera's Aunts and a one of their friends. I appreciated the help, the ran all around the park with her so that I could take some pictures and just sit and watch. Then Jason and I took her to a different park on a different day. Kiera loves to go to the park, her favorite part is the slide. She loves to go down the slides all of them. She goes from one to the next and back again. She goes on the swings, but she never lasts long on them. It is so much fun to watch your kids playing and having fun, and Kiera can be such a crazy kid. She gets excited and hyper and starts running around in circles, yelling and shaking her head. Fun to watch. Well here are some pictures, enjoy!



My sisters and their friend had quite a bit of fun too.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
very cute pictures, I LOVE how you dress her and do her hair!
Looks like fun! Is is seriously only 7 days until your due date? I need to see some pictures to believe it! :) Best of luck!
Post a Comment