Tuesday, November 18, 2008
A few pics...
Well, not much has been going on in the Payne household. Just the usual, keeping up with business. I've been going through the wounderful first trimester sickness...yeah. That could be why I don't have a lot to tell or a lot of pictures. Here are a few though of my wounderful girl. And as far as the pregnancy thing goes...I went to the doctor and got to see my baby. Squirt, as we have decided to call it for now, was active and tiny. Thats about all you could tell at this point. The determined that by Squirt's size we are looking at a due date of June 11, 2009. So here are some pics of Kiera and I hope all is going well with everyone!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay for a new post. Even if you think you are boring the rest of us don't so keep those posts coming! I'm so glad everything went good and that the baby looks healthy!
Cute pictures. I am glad things are going well.
Cute Cute pictures! What a sweet gal! Oh- and a VERY Happy Birthday by the way- I just remember that it is right around Thanksgiving- the 27th? Anyway- hope you had a good one!
Post a Comment