Then yesterday, Friday the 28th, I went shopping in Eville with my Mom pretty much all day. When I got home Jason and a cake for me. Kiera helped make it, he got some really cute pictures of the process.
We tried to take some pictures together, she wouldn't look at the camera though, she was to fasicinated by the lights.
While eating her cake, she decided to play peek-a-boo. Got Chocolate allllll over her face. Isn't she cute though.
Then today for my gift, I got a date with my husband. It was really nice to spend some quality time with the man I love, without worring about a kid that is hungry or tired. We went for a walk on the Jasper River Walk...there isn't a whole lot of romantic things to do in town, so he was trying. It was nice though, a totally college days date type thing to do. Then we went to Evansville to the nice theatre and I got to see the movie Twilight. After getting mixed reviews from everyone, I seriously wondered if this was how I wanted to spend my movie money, but I did and honestly I was happy for the most part. I agree that there were parts that were really slow, and suspense and climax of the movie was kind of rushed. But the movie explained the book pretty good, the acting wasn't to bad, and the chemistry between Edward and Bella were definatly there, which is very important in a love story. All in all, I enjoyed it and was happy to see it. Was all amazed by it, but it was good, I was glad I went to see it. After the movie we went to Texas Roadhouse and had a very good steak. Yum......
3 comments:
Sounds like you had fun! One year we will all be close enough to have thanksgiving and your birthday together :) Life is crazy around here expecially with the holidays! I love ya tons :)
I agree those pictures of Kiera are adorable, especially the first two! Sounds like a busy three days but sounds perfect too! I really want to see twilight again, and texas roadhouse..... yum my favoritest place to eat! Lucky girl!
Happy Birthday!!
So fun to come home to Daddy & Daughter making chocolate cake. Such great times...enjoy!
Post a Comment