Saturday, October 6, 2012

Aug 12 - Logans Blessing

So on August 12 we blessed our newest member of the family.  My brother Eric and his wife, Marinda, was coming in to town to walk for Graduation.  We were going to go to that and then that Sunday was the blessing.  Instead Rylan got sick the Wed. before, by Thursday night Kiera and I followed.  Saturday night, Jason was down for the count. This was no fun flu...I was out all day.  So when Jason came down with it we thought maybe we should cancel...then decided that hopefully Jason would feel better by morning.  Fortuantly he was done throwing up so we went through with it....It was a loooonnngg day though for him.  The blessing was good and with in the week almost everybody that had shown up had gotten sick as well.  But here are some pictures of my handsome little boy in his blessing outfit.  He was very cute and my mom did a awesome job on the outfit.








1 comment:

ej said...

You look beautiful in these pictures Jennifer! Your hair is gorgeous. And of course Logan looked perfect in his blessing outfit. I'm sorry you guys were sick but I'm glad everything turned out well!