Wednesday, April 25, 2012

March in review

I am so behind!  I have plenty of excuses, but mainly, I've been lazy.  Here are some pictures I took in March.

These first few are of the "fort" Jason made the kids.  Kiera started asking for one so he went out to our garage and found cardboard boxes we had and got to it.







There are more pictures of Kiera, but that's because it was hard to get Rylan to sit still long enough for a good picture. They had a lot of fun with it as it slowly died.  Even the cat got in on the action....


He freaked out pretty quickly though and got out of there.


Here are s few other pictures that I took...haven't been very good at it lately.  I will try to upload Easter pics and more ASAP.

Watching a movie



Rylan decided that the table needed cleaning...all on his own


He is a cutie...in the picture you can see his latest scare on his forehead.  Got that one getting out of the bath tub..

2 comments:

The Crowley's said...

cute fort idea!

Sommer said...

Wow I can't believe what a little boy Rylan is turning into. Last I saw he still looked like a toddler but in these pictures he looks like a little boy! Your kids are so cute!