Halloween this year was a lot of fun. Kiera has been excited and talking about it all month, and once the day arrived, I don't think it disappointed her. It was a pretty busy day. We had to be up to my mothers house by 1:30 to pick the Halloween bags that she made the kids this year, so cute. Then we were off to daddy's work, where they hand out Halloween candy and have all the different departments decorated. One was like a McDonald's and they actually gave out Happy Meal toys. There was also a Alice In Wonderland theme, Clowns, Witches Cave, a Redneck Lane, and pirates! The kids had a lot of fun getting their candy. Rylan started off not sure what was going on. He stayed in Daddy's arms, that is until he found out about the candy, then Daddy was having to hold him back and stay in line. That kid..... The best part for me, Jason was able to come home right after that, so 3:30 and we were headed home. Here are the kids in the car. Rylan was a Dragon (tried to make him look like the Night Fury in How to Train your Dragon) and Kiera was a princess. My mother had the costume around from one of my little sisters outfits and it fit!




We went to my Moms house to eat and see the girls. I was going to get pictures of them all dressed up with everyone, but no one was dressed up before we had to leave. So we got pictures of our little family.
Then it was off to our ward trunk or treat. We had fun there, Rena met us with her two kids too. Here are some pictures with Kiera and Rylan with their cousin.
Aren't they some of the cutest kids you've every seen! Granted I'm a little biased, but hey they are still cute! Well we were done after the trick or treating at the church. We decided they had enough candy, so we went home to welcome treat or treaters at our house. I finally got some pictures of Rylan and Kiera. Normally I would have gotten these at the beginning of the day, but I was rushed to leave on time...So Kiera's hair looks a little flat, but you get the idea.
 |
| If you look close you can see chocolate coming out of his mouth a little bit...kid loves his chocolate. |
It was a fun day and night. The kids enjoyed some candy, and then off to bed. This is a video of Rylan before bed time.
Really do love that kid...I just don't know what I'm going to do with him. In the morning, before he came to my bedroom to get me, he went downstairs to get his bag of candy.....Monitoring him is a full time job I tell you.
Well hope Halloween was just as great for everyone else, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
1 comment:
Wow those are some really cute and well done costumes!!! You can totally tell they're not the cheap cheesie store bought costumes. I bet they were the best dressed kiddos around... and the cutest. I also am so impressed by how well they were poseing for you. You've got them trained well. Oh and that family picture of you all, so beautiful and perfect!!! So weird that we're all grown up with families and husbands. Sometimes it hits me how crazy that is but isn't it so wonderful!!!!
Post a Comment