Thursday, September 8, 2011

Christmas in ....August????

So we went to Wal-Mart one day and saw a swing set for sell.  We thought we can go back and see what they have, and we found out that they were down to their last one (outside of the one they had on display).  Jason hardly even looked at me and said we would take it.  I told him we could but there was no way that we were spending that much money just because, so it is part of their Christmas.  So now I get to figure out how to have a good Christmas without spending too much for the day of. :)  The kids have loved their new "park" though. Kiera is constantly telling me "Thank You" and "I love my park."  So I guess it was a good Christmas in August present.





1 comment:

Sommer said...

Wow when can I come over to play lol. That is an awesome swing set!