Wednesday, June 8, 2011

May

I'm so far behind in my blogging. Life has been so busy. In May my brother Eric got married. He was married May 21 in Portland Oregon. It was a great day, and the happy couple looked wonderful. Of course, yet again, I don't have any good pictures of them, but Marinda was beautiful. Eric had a bunch of his friends from Jasper make the trip so that was really cool. It was interesting and nice to see all of them there, I'm sure Eric had a good time with them. Jason and I made the trip up there and left the kids in Boise with their Grandparents. It was so nice to be able to be a part of all the wedding festivities.

The night before the wedding we tried to go to this restaurant off the river. It didn't work out but we got some pictures by the river before we left.

 Here are a few pictures I did get the day of. They were all taken at the lunch after the wedding, since that was the only time I thought to grab me camera.


This is Brock, a friend of Ryans from Jasper.  He is going to school in Utah though and went up for the wedding.
Laughing at some picture they just took of me and Mandi.
Jason and Jodi.  They are so good together, and of course Jason is giving me the why must you be taking a picture of me look.
The Groom.  Eric with the what did I get myself into look. :0) Actually he is just giving me a funny face, but that's kind of what it looks like.

 On the way home we stopped by this waterfall about 30 min outside of Portland.  It was a lot of fun and beautiful.  We even climbed all the way to the top of it.  Jason, Ryan, Mandi, Kristyn, Uncle Ray, and myself.  It was a good workout. 
View from the bottom

On the bridge

<>
Jason and I at the top

  
We all had a great time.  I'll post some other random pictures from May soon.  And then I will get to June! 

1 comment:

Sommer said...

How fun! Jen you look so so so good!