I'm so far behind when it comes to posting, so I'm going to try to catch up here as much as possible. Here goes nothing. So after the Jensen family reunion activities Jason and I left for the mountains to meet up with Jason's family and our children. By the time we got there the kids were a mess as you they should be while playing in the mountains. I heard that Kiera had figured out how to go through 2 or 3 different outfits, but they both looked liked they had been enjoying themselves.
When we got there Jason quickly tried to make up for lost time and started fishing. He was able to catch a fish pretty quickly with Kiera helping him, after that the fish catching slowed down and I wasn't able to even catch one. :-( Here are some pictures of our time fishing!
Helping Daddy fish
You can tell Rylan has been playing hard, look at all the dirt!
Fighting over the fishing pole
Jason fishing with Kiera watching
Kiera fishing with her Daddy
Kiera caught a fish!
1 comment:
those pictures are so so cute! Especially the ones with Keira and Jason... so frameworthy!
Post a Comment