Sunday, October 11, 2009
Rylan - 4 months
Well, my little man is still getting bigger. He hates the bottle, the moment the nipple hits his lips he starts to scream. This is making it difficult for Mommy to be able to ever get out. It figures though, my first hated to breastfeed and my second hates the bottle....can I get something in between??? Rylan also hates his tummy time. He has learned to roll over, but half the time he gets so mad he doesn't even think to do that. Today Jason learned that if he throws Kiera up in the air and catches for some reason, this makes Rylan giggle....it was quite entertaining to watch. We are enjoying watching him grow and see his personality come out. Already you can tell he loves his sister. I find it quite amazing sometimes to see what she can do to him before he finally screams these days. Jason was even envious the other night because Kiera was able to get Rylan to laugh before he was able to. We love him so much! I doing my best to enjoy this baby stage as much as I can. If only he would go back to sleeping through the night.....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment