Well, we are currently living at my parents house still here in Highland UT, but hope to be closing on a Townhome real soon. We are suppose to be closing tomorrow, but we are waiting on some things from the bank, so who knows. We are way excited though to be in our own place. We will have more room in this place than we did in our last home, though we will have a smaller yard, no screened in porch, and its three floors. The rooms are bigger though and it has a wonderful view out of some of the windows of the mountains, which of course is the best part about living in Utah. Speaking of the mountains, here are some pictures of the view outside my parents front door, gorgeous huh.





We have also bought a new car. Our good ol' truck the Ford F-150 is no more...it is located somewhere in Idaho around the Idaho Falls area. At least that is where we got rid of it. It was a bitter sweet goodbye...I love my new vehicle, but that was a good truck and it would have been nice to keep it. We decided though, given our move to Utah, and poor gas mileage on the Truck and the our growing family, it was time to get rid of it. So in its place we bought a Toyota Highlander. Not my favorite color choice, but it sits up to seven, which is nice.
Other than that we are enjoying our time together.. Jason has enjoyed his golfing in the area. In fact for Labor Day the boys all decided to do a repeat of last year's Labor Day festivities. Jason, my brother, came up with his GIRLFRIEND!!! ( I know who would have ever thought Jason would bring a girl home huh) my husband's brother Dustin came down, and Eric and his friend joined in and they spent the weekend golfing. I believe my brother Jason won the tournament.....We have also enjoyed the beginning of football season. As BYU fans we have enjoyed the two games they have won so far, specially the win over Oklahoma that first week... we will keep our fingers crossed that they can keep up the good work!
We have also enjoyed having Cafe Rio so close...we have been eating there more often that we should I'm sure. It is just so good though! Other than that, Kiera has been enjoying her aunts as usual. The other night she joined Kristyn and Kari on the floor for some wrestling around.
She has also started to enjoy taking her clothes off a lot. I feel like I can't keep her pants on anymore! I'll be happy when she out grows this stage. We did buy a potty for her, but aren't really working to hard on the potty training yet. Just kind of introducing it to her and seeing what her interest is. So far, she loves to sit on it, but I don't think she understand that she is suppose to go potty in it. Keira also loves to give her baby brother a hard time, mostly she is just trying to help I think, but of course she ends up hurting him half the time. It is cute though seeing her with him before she hurts him.. For a few seconds they look really cute together.
4 comments:
Hey Jennifer! Love the picture of Kiera grabbing Rylan's face. Priceless! Where is the townhouse you are buying? My husband's family lives in Highland as well. I love that area! We are up there all the time. It would be fun to get together some time. I haven't seen you in years!
That last picture of Kiera squishing Rylans face is awesome. From that angle it looks like the arm doesn't belong to her. They are so cute.
It's good to keep up on your good news. You carry the banner for your clan! Have you tried to get your mom to start a blog? I'd like to see more of the family! Anyways, I'm happy to keep up with your lovely family!
lol those last three pictures have me smiling so big!!!! The joys of siblings =) It sounds like you are donig great and I LOVE your new car, I LOVE it!!!! Lucky girl! Can't wait to see pictures of your new home, keep those posts coming!
Post a Comment