Tuesday, June 9, 2009

More news

We have some more great news that we have been holding on to. Technically it has been out for a week now, but with the arrival of Rylan I hadn't gotten around to posting it yet. It looks like the Payne family will get to move to Utah though. Jason went and got a job for a company in Salt Lake City call CR England. He is very excited to moving back west and for the opportunity of working with a new company and new people. I'm of course excited to be remaining close to my family (really close for a little while since we will be living with them till our house sells here in Jasper). The next couple of weeks though are going to be very hard. Jason leaves on the 19th so he can start his new job on the 22nd. I get to stay here for a few weeks with the two kids. One, I just had a kid and figured I would need a little bit more time before I made the move west, and two my sister is sticking around for a musical that she got a part in. So yeah it will be interesting. Well, just thought I would share the news, we are very excited for the change and the new experiences that will be coming!

3 comments:

Sommer said...

Very very exciting news!!!! I'm so happy for you guys and will keep you in my prayers that everything will go smoothly. If you ever get lonely please just give me a call. I love you girl!

Anonymous said...

Exciting news! I might just get to meet your cute kids some time! If you are driving let me know I would love for you to stop over in Denver :)

Rachel said...

What?! I'm so excited you're coming to UT!!! Ahh!! Good luck with everything- wish I could help with your new baby, but I'll look forward to seeing you!