Friday, January 23, 2009

It's a boy!!!!

Well everyone, we have had our ultrasound and we are going to have a BOY! We are all very excited! We have loved having our little girl and now we get to have a boy too. From the looks of everything at this point everything looked healthy, which of course is the most important part. So now the fun of names and getting ready starts. Of course I am only 20 weeks so we have plenty of time, somewhat. I remember how quickly the time flies and I intend to be better prepared this time. Of course it will help if he doesn't end up coming three weeks early like Kiera did. :0)

6 comments:

Sarah Igloo said...

i have thought of a name for you.... are you ready....

Clark Kenneth Payne

..... superman...

The Smaellies said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

Sommer said...

WOW!!!! The perfect family, you lucky girl!!! Congrats, that's just awesome! I can't wait to see you in a couple months!!!

Jessica said...

Yeah!!! a boy!!!! how fun :) I am so excited for you!!! I love you tons!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I love having one of each!

Amy said...

Yay you're having a boy, congratulations! I'm having a boy too! :)