Monday, September 8, 2008

Almost..Almost...Not Quite Yet

Well everyone..just a quick update in the life and times of Kiera Payne...and how it affects her parents. :0) As I'm sure all you parents out there understand, when it comes to your kids the journey is constantly giving you conflicting emotions. You have this wonderful beautiful child and as they start to roll over, crawl, talk, and walk you are so excited to watch their achievements. To see them learn and grow. Then ther is that other side of you that gets so sad because this wonderful beautiful baby is growing up just way to quickly. Well, today my baby girl is 11 months old. Granted, I know that I have a whole lot of these moments ahead of me...but where did my baby go??? Yes, she is still tiny and loveable...and she isn't saying anything that makes sense...sometimes I wonder if Mama means what I hope it means. But she is getting big! I look at her baby pictures and just wonder where all the time went. Kiera is now working on walking. She can't do it yet, but below are a couple of pictures of her favorite way to do it.




She is working on her balance. She needs to hold onto Mommy or Daddy's finger. After seeing her cousin walking all over the place last weekend she started to get motivated. Today, she found her balance for a moment, took three steps toward me and then fell into my arms. If I hadn't been there she would have face planted into the floor, but it is progress. At that moment, I was so proud of her, and then I got a little sad. ( Which is where all the above talk comes from :0) )

5 comments:

Lyd Stew said...

NO STINKING WAY!!!! I am SOOOO glad you tracked me down! I can't even tell you how many times I have thought of you and wished we had kept in better contact! That cannot be your little toot!!! Except that she is a mini "Jenster" so she must be! I just can't believe it! Congrats- a bit late it would appear. :) We have got some serious catching up to do! Are you in Jasper? What are you doing there- besides filling grandma's needs. :) Please keep in touch- my e-mail is lydstew@gmail.com and you can also find me on facebook if you have that, but I too, am all about the pictures, so blogging is the most fun way to keep track of me. :) So glad you found me- you're genius- should work for the detective agency or something! :) LOVE TO YOU!

The Smaellies said...

I cant believe you found my blog! I was shocked! Your family is so cute!!!

Adele

Sommer said...

ah sweet little Kiera, I love how happy she is all the time. She'll be walking in no time now!

Anonymous said...

Kiera is so cute. I am so glad you are blogging now. I just love getting to know you better through your blog...and of course seeing pictures.

Nephi and Ruby Jensen said...

Kiera has really grown, can't believe she is walking! Fun to see the photos and read about all that is going on in your family. So glad we found your Blog!